Laboratory Executive (Chemist)
The Laboratory Executive will be undertaking a variety of laboratory procedures and testing in Chemistry section including R&D development. Responsible to conduct analysis and record all data and results in worksheets with accuracy as well as to ensure COA/reports are availability within lead time.
- Work closely with other sections to coordinate the samples and customer requests
- To perform laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and conduct analysis within lead time
- Responsible in preparing reports of analysis once the test completed.
- Prepare and maintain accurate laboratory records according to ISO 17025 guideline.
- Able to perform quality jobs with minimum of errors – works neatly and with accuracy
- Conduct R&D development to assist in extension of scope (chemistry) by using refined scientific/standard methods
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Performs other duties as requested by the Lab Office Supervisor or Lab Manager
At least a bachelor degree in science, major in chemistry.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expired date: 31 March 2023