Business Development Executive
Vet Food Agro Diagnostics Sdn Bhd (VFAD) is an ISO/IEC 17025 and ILAC-MRA accredited laboratory that provide diagnostics laboratory analysis to the veterinary, agriculture and food industries. We provide a comprehensive range of quality analytical tests in the fields of chemistry, microbiology, molecular biology and serology. Business Development Executive is actively involving in sales and business plan/strategy formulation and branding initiatives to achieve company goals and targets.
- Together with VFAD to aim in nurturing and increasing the innovative vision of company products, services, solutions, company mission, values and policies which include customer activities,
- Assist in sales and business plan/strategy and branding activities towards attainment of company objective and target,
- Identify and develop new business opportunities,
- Together with supervisor to plan and execute brand building strategies and customer activity effectively.
- Diploma or Degree in Science, Nutrition/Husbandry or relevant qualifications;
- Applicants must have at least 2 – 3 years sales experience preferably in animal health and food industry;
- Candidates who are fluent in Mandarin are preferred because the role requires candidates to interact with Mandarin-speaking clients;
- Possess own car & willing to travel;
- Based in Section 51A, Petaling Jaya.
- Basic salary (depends on experience & exposure)
- 5-days work week
- Bonus – contractual 2 months
- Performance Incentives/ Commission
- Additional employer EPF contribution
- Insurance (Term life, Personal Accident & Medical)
- Observe all gazette holidays
- Training, Career Advancement & Personal Development Policy
Interested candidates please forward application with resume, photo and salary expectation
Expired date: 31 August 2023