Laboratory Executive (Molecular Biologist)
The Laboratory Executive will be undertaking a variety of laboratory procedures and testing in Molecular Biology section including R&D development. Responsible to conduct analysis and record all data and results in worksheets with accuracy as well as to ensure reports are availability within lead time.
With the Laboratory Manager, document and assist in the operations of the laboratory which includes:
- Perform routine laboratory diagnostic testing including samples extraction, PCR, Real-time PCR.
- Work closely with other sections and sale team to coordinate the samples and customer requests
- To perform laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and conduct analysis within lead time
- Responsible to receive samples, conduct analyses and prepare reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and maintain accurate laboratory records and documentation according to ISO 17025 guideline.
- Involve actively in troubleshooting, new test method development and test validation/verification.
- Conducts laboratory routine monitoring.
- Conduct stock check.
- Plan and prepare purchase order for laboratory needs and supplies.
- Involve actively in internal and external audits.
- Development and achieving R&D objectives in agreement with the R&D team.
- Ensuring documentation and testing is in compliance with MS ISO/IEC 17025.
Degree in Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biology will be considered.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted
Expired date: 31 May 2023